• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a lightweight truck/pack gun in 223

WRO

I'm looking for a light weight 223 - Sub 7lbs that I can toss in my pack or have in the truck from shooting coyotes, cats, etc. Looking for a 1 in 8 or 1 in 7 t twist.

Looking to spend less than 1k.

send pictures to [email protected]

I have an unfired Savage 116 LWH in .223. I think it's 1:9, so let me know if that interests you.

If not interested. Rem model 7 predators are going pretty cheap right now. Check out buds gun shop or gunbroker.

+++1 For Remington model 7 Predator. 1-9 twist shoots 40 to 69 grain bullets great. It's light & many great triggers made for it. I've been seeing them on gun broker new for $499, add a $115 Timney & you have a great rifle for less than $650.
Kimber Montana's shoot good but no better than the model 7 Predator & they are over a $1000.
I've got 3 model 7 Predators & all shoot great especially the .223, & light!!!

Jim D

Also, the predator, it's an all weather rifle, no need to worry about wiping it down after use.

Jim D

Tikka,
Sounds like a girls name. Are they for little girls to shoot?

Just kidding. They are ugly but I know they are shooters. My buddy's ugly varmint shoots bug holes.

Jim D

Recent Posts