Looking for a DMLS Printer (Stainless Steel) for product development.

Triggered Precision

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hey Gents,

I have a couple of products I'm developing that require 3D printing. The products are in the middle phases of testing and development so at this point, the quantities will be low, with the expectation to be finished with development by mid summer, and full production towards the fall. If anyone has a connection for a DMLS printer, I would appreciate the introduction. I'm fully aware of the costs associated with this manufacturing method.

The parts are non-FFL / non-NFA so the shop will not be required to do any ATF paperwork or anything. I've reached out to a few shops so far, but after they realized the products were for firearms, they rejected RFQ... go figure.

Any help is appreciated. If you land me a viable option for printing, I will gladly provide you a couple of the finished products, which are very interesting. For the sake of protecting the intellectual property associated with this project, NDA's will be required and the product details will not be publicly released until later.

Thanks in advance!