Looking for 300WSM reloading items

buhawbuh

I am looking to get a 300WSM and ammo is scarce. I am looking for good brass and dies so i may reload for the new acquisition. Looking for new or once fired brass and reloading dies if anyone is looking to move on to another platform and would like to move some things along.

I have a Redding body die that doesn't match my chamber well. Sized about 100 pieces of brass with it

I have a new, unopened bag of Hornady 300wsm brass. I believe it's 50 pieces. Make me an offer if interested

I actually dug a little deeper and found reloading dies sitting on a local shelf, and forgot to check Bertram Brass and they had inventory so i ordered from them. Have had good luck with their brass so was happy to order it. I am looking for 190 ABLR though if anyone has any. I am not able to find that.

I am looking to get a 300WSM and ammo is scarce. I am looking for good brass and dies so i may reload for the new acquisition. Looking for new or once fired brass and reloading dies if anyone is looking to move on to another platform and would like to move some things along.
Have once fired brass. Free if you want it. Maybe 200 pcs? From Winchester and Federal factory ammo.
Text 714-272-6969 if interested.

Just in case you want some factory ammo.