Look what eddybo built me

It was one Eddy had extra at his shop, I think it is a number five, but it is kinda odd, because the shank is 7 inches. The rifle really balances out good with the the long shank. I really like the rifle basix trigger. It is very easy to install on a Winchester.

With a barrel that long and with a long shank you'll be able to shoot for a long time, set back and re-chamber as required...

How do you like the Brux barrel, especially that style of fluting? It looks great.

With a barrel that long and with a long shank you'll be able to shoot for a long time, set back and re-chamber as required...

How do you like the Brux barrel, especially that style of fluting? It looks great.

I really like the barrel, and the fluting looks cool too. I think Nate at SSG uses them on his on rifle and wins some f-class matches with them.

eddybo very nice rifle. looks good and from the sound of it shoots amazingly to. can you make me one. Ill go halves on the price for you to fly to nz and deliver it and we can go shoot some Himalayan tahr as far as anyone could want.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.