Stock- Manners Gat
Base-20 MOA EGW
Rings-EGW
Scope-Night Force 5.5x22x50
Brake-SSG Nate
Paint-Hydro-Dip Water Transfer Printing / HydroGraphics / Camo Dipping
Trigger-Rifle Basix
Bottom Metal-CDI

Ok Thanks to Eddybo I got this nice rifle a couple weeks ago. It is a 7WSM and I'm using the 270 Norma brass, 180 berger bullets.
The day I picked it up from Eddybo we tried it out and put around 25 rounds down the tube and at that time still had stock trigger. We sighted in at 100 yards, and shot a 3 shot group. This was just a random load we picked out- NO testing. After the 3 shot group from 100 yd, it looked good through the NF scope. Eddybo said it was time to back up to 800 yards. I shot two 3 shot groups that measured 4 inches. Then Eddybo tried it out; he's a bit better shot then me. He shot his first group and said he felt pretty good, so we went to measure and sure enough it measured 2 1/4 inches from 800 yards. He shot 1 more group and thought he might have pulled, and I guess he did-- it was a 4 inch group. All and all, Eddbo did a wonderful job on this rifle, and he is also a fun and great guy to be around.

Hey you forgot to mention that I am pretty too:) J/k Thanks for the kind words, your welcome to come shoot anytime.

I love the paint dip. You did forget to mention the best part...I am cheap as in free.

You are pretty Eddybo but I guess your right the best part was you were free!!! Ha ha Thanks Edddy

FREE!! ATTN: EDDYBO Action on it's way!!!:D

PS. I don't know if you're really pretty or not, but I have been known to stretch the truth to get things I want.

That is one sharp Winchester.
What barrel contour is that? Looks a little different to me.
How do you like the Rifle Basix Trigger?

It was one Eddy had extra at his shop, I think it is a number five, but it is kinda odd, because the shank is 7 inches. The rifle really balances out good with the the long shank. I really like the rifle basix trigger. It is very easy to install on a Winchester.

Sorry man, can not accept them by mail. Darn ATF I would love to build something for you but they say I can't do certian things even if I do them for free.:)
I do not plan to ever do work for the general public or charge for gun work. Just hobby work for local buddies, I just do it because I love it.

FREE!! ATTN: EDDYBO Action on it's way!!!:D

PS. I don't know if you're really pretty or not, but I have been known to stretch the truth to get things I want.

Sorry man, can not accept them by mail. Darn ATF I would love to build something for you but they say I can't do certian things even if I do them for free.:)
I do not plan to ever do work for the general public or charge for gun work. Just hobby work for local buddies, I just do it because I love it.

I was just kidding around eddybo! even if you were going to do something for me I couldn't let you do it free.:)

I was just kidding around eddybo! even if you were going to do something for me I couldn't let you do it free.:)

I hear that a lot, but to stay out of trouble I have to do them for FREE....I do not even mark up components I keep in stock. I am that scared of the ATF. It is just a hobby, I am more appreciative of those who trust a beginner to do a gun for them, than they should be of me doing the gun. I always look at it as a favor when someone lets me build them a gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts