LongRange Shooting Spotter

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by aquajosh, Jul 13, 2011.

1. aquajosh

aquajosh New Member

Hi All, I'm looking to improve and was searching for a shooting partner. I don't have much equipment, but want to work my way up. I live in San Diego, CA and would like to meetup once or twice a month. Hunters, shootists, military or anyone else who is patient and has similiar interests is welcome. Thank you, Josh

2. trebark

trebark Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm on the other side of the country. If you ever find yourself in VA and have some time to shoot 1k at Quantico MCB, drop me a PM. I'll meet up and shoot with you.

3. aquajosh

aquajosh New Member

Thanks Trebark, will do. If I'm on that side I'll send you a pm to go shoot.

4. Camshaft

Camshaft Well-Known Member

I live in Bakersfield. We might be able to put something together. Maybe meet in the middle.

5. aquajosh

aquajosh New Member

Thanks for the reply! I don't know of any area but need to search the BLM for areas... My truck isnt the most reliable, but hoping to find something not too far off the beaten path... I'll get back with you when I find out more on areas and such... thanks, Josh

6. Long Trang

Long Trang Active Member

I live in Perris and go to a local area about 5 miles from me. It is not an official shooting range, but it's a good spot and people go to shoot all the time. Ranges consist of 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 yards and further.