Long range precision suppressors

The thunder beast brake is for shooting without the suppressor and as a as a system to attach the suppressor. You can put brakes on several tifles and switch the suppressor between them. I don't like shooting with brakes so I locktighted the brakes to the cans .

You put lock tight on the QD system between can and flash hider????

that's what it sounds like. why not just use the direct thread mount instead? i guess that would essentially create a direct thread, but at the additional cost of a brake.

When you buy a thunder beast you can get the brake attach with one brake. I thread all of my barrels 5/8-24. When the brake is loctighted in it is basically a direct thread. Since I swap to different rifles if by some chance I wear out or bugger the threads I can heat it up and remove the brake to replace it.the brakes are side port brakes so you have to time them to the barrel and loctite them on if you plan on leaving them on the barrel. If you leave them in the can it does not matter which way they are turned and you don't need a brake for each barrel. Since I don't like shooting with a brake when not using the can I just leave it in the can and use it as direct thread

When you buy a thunder beast you can get the brake attach with one brake. I thread all of my barrels 5/8-24. When the brake is loctighted in it is basically a direct thread. Since I swap to different rifles if by some chance I wear out or bugger the threads I can heat it up and remove the brake to replace it.the brakes are side port brakes so you have to time them to the barrel and loctite them on if you plan on leaving them on the barrel. If you leave them in the can it does not matter which way they are turned and you don't need a brake for each barrel. Since I don't like shooting with a brake when not using the can I just leave it in the can and use it as direct thread

There are much better ways to do this. Yours is not recommended.

What is a better way?not recommended by who? If you want a thunder beast direct thread 338 suppressor they loctite a brake in a suppressor.

interesting, just read about the ultra7, and they say to change from the direct to brake mount, you send it in and they swap the direct thread brake for the quick mount brake. I guess there is more than one way to do things... and do them well. I'll stick with the ASR mount on my Omega.

New Baffleless suppressors

Before you buy any suppressor, the world has just changed for suppressors.

OSS Suppressors has patented and is building a line of baffleless suppressors that are unreal. Military guys that have moved suppressor technology forward 100 years.

Google them and go to their website and take a look. The 50 BMG caliber suppressed is unreal.

Re: New Baffleless suppressors

It's hard to find on their website any hard data comparisons with other suppressors or a clear explanation of how much better/quieter their product is on a .300 bolt action gun for example.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.