Long Range Precision Rifle in Colorado

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by riflesonly, Apr 22, 2013.

1. riflesonly

riflesonly Official LRH Sponsor

Just wanted to put it out there that Rifles Only has 3 courses scheduled in Colorado this summer. 2 of them we will be shooting out to a mile. The other course is a handgun/Carbine course. All courses are 4 days long.
    If any of you are interested follow this link for the details: Courses details

The first Precision Rifles course is full but we still have slots available on the second rifle course.

Thanks!

2. cohunter14

cohunter14 Well-Known Member

I assume these are not free, as the site shows? How much are they? Also, where in Colorado are you doing them?

3. riflesonly

The class is $1200...I need to fix that on the website. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. The class is near Fort Morgan.

4. ogremccloud

ogremccloud Well-Known Member

Will there be a second precision rifle course ?

May I ask where near fort Morgan?
    Looks like a good time. I only live about 30 min away

5. riflesonly

There are two precision rifle classes. The first one starts on June 6th but I believe that one is full already. The second starts on the 13th. After that we have a handgun carbine course.
    If you don't mind, please call Richard or Len at the Firing Line as they can give you a better idea what area. We have done classes up there 2 years now but I could not explain to you were it is. We would love to have you there!

Thanks,
    Lisa

6. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Very shocked they are choosing to conduct business there.

7. riflesonly

This will be our 3rd year going to this same place. Rifles Only has even shipped in a mover system and are bringing in baricades to make the training a little more like our facility here in Texas.