Loaning a suppressor on private property?

Any clue what the law says about loaning a suppressor to a friend or guest on private property? To be clear this would be on a large TX ranch where the Can will not ever leave the property. More or less going from the camp to the blind. Thanks

Joe S
You'll never regret a dam thing you don't say. Goes true for this subject. Least said the better. Just my opinion
Merry Christmas

Any clue what the law says about loaning a suppressor to a friend or guest on private property? To be clear this would be on a large TX ranch where the Can will not ever leave the property. More or less going from the camp to the blind. Thanks

Joe S
Suppressor (Silencer by Title 26 USC 5845) is register to an individual, trust or corporation. Therefore can't lend it out.

Check with a lawyer in your state to make sure you're compliant with the law. I established a trust that is only for my suppressors that are 'shared' within the trust. The way the trust was
Written, the Trustee can amend the trust to add or remove other members in the trust whenever circumstances warrant. The ATF only needs to be informed of who are the principle (responsible) members when adding or removing a suppressor from the trust. Just keep the trust amended and updated appropriately and the members can use the suppressors whenever they want. There are some downsides to be aware of... make sure you have a good relationship with your lawyer

Negative GhostRider. Might want to review case law... open field is not curtilage...

even if you own it? Makes absolutely no sense. Why even bother with anything when big brother is in control?

If it's on private property how is anyone going to know about it?
Yea, Its not like its posted on an internet forum or anything.... I'd be concerned that ATF might want to take a look around if I was the OP. Most of their agents can read.

OP, Is this suppressor in a trust or individually stamped?

You legally should be present, but set up trust and add the person and stop worrying. Stupid liberal BS. I hope everyone and anyone on this site would convince their friends, relatives and anyone else to vote. Get rid of these pathetic disgusting liberals and suppressors could be bought at will and they would cost @$100 for a good one

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.