Loads for 7mm Ultra and 160 Accubonds

I can't help you with those powders but if you get some H-1000 or H-50 BMG I have data for those powders I will share with you.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't help you with those powders but if you get some H-1000 or H-50 BMG I have data for those powders I will share with you.

[/ QUOTE ]i have h-1000 and ned some load four that in 7mm ultra can you share with you
mikael
sweden

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I have the 50 BMG powder also.

I just noticed that the 50-BMG powder loads were not in that list for the 160 Accubonds but here goes.
Work it up to 103.5 grains ( max in my stick ) and see how they shoot.

Hope that helps both of you!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hope that helps both of you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thansk for the help!!
Barnes emailed me a couple of pages of data today for the Big 7! Now I can get started on loading!
Thanks again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I am looking for reloading information for my 7mm Ultra Mag
for a 140 grain bullet using Reloader 25

[/ QUOTE ]

What bullet are you using? I have a book full of data for 140 grain bullets.

Cheetah the best results I had with RL25 was with 140 grain BT's. I worked up to 96 grains with Rem 9 1/2 M primers and got good groups and decent velocity spreads.
The 140 Accubond was a different story. It wanted nothing to do with RL25.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.