Load Testing with Magnetospeed

I too am struggling with load development with the Magneto-speed. I made the mistake of going with the sporter model. It works okay for just finding velocity nodes unless you have suppressor. Now with a suppressor it is useless. I don't like wasting components and time. I should have bought a Labradar, and now I can't find one to buy. I failed to heed the buy once and cry once doctrine. 😩
Sell the Sporter and buy the v3 - that is what I did. Sporter worked well but not with the larger PRS supressors I now use. Got most of my money back on sporter. I develop loads with the Sporter/v3 attached but i am shooting robust target barrels.

I have changed my load development based on the Hornady podcasts (50 and 54 I think). I shoot PRS and there is so much tribal knowledge for target calibers I just pick a known good load and confirm then go with it.

Sell the Sporter and buy the v3 - that is what I did. Sporter worked well but not with the larger PRS supressors I now use. Got most of my money back on sporter. I develop loads with the Sporter/v3 attached but i am shooting robust target barrels.

I have changed my load development based on the Hornady podcasts (50 and 54 I think). I shoot PRS and there is so much tribal knowledge for target calibers I just pick a known good load and confirm then go with it.
So the V3 would fit over the rail?

I'm going to their site now. I might as well look into it ASAP. I mean it's been a year. I will have to give my buddy back his lab radar eventually lol.

I took a look. Exactly what I need. Although, I need to sell a rifle first. Thanks.
I was just there it's not a different mount for a suppressor. They mention you can run the whole bayonet out further and elevate it until you have the proper gap to work with your suppressor now I got to see about my mount . It was very long and I cut the tube down to fit my longest barrel rifle (338 Lapua )will see what I have left. I may have to order another tube.

I was just there it's not a different mount for a suppressor. They mention you can run the whole bayonet out further and elevate it until you have the proper gap to work with your suppressor now I got to see about my mount . It was very long and I cut the tube down to fit my longest barrel rifle (338 Lapua )will see what I have left. I may have to order another tube.
I see they have a mount for picatinny and ARCA. I am shooting mostly standard rifles. I know I can add a picatinny rail on the SIG since it has m-lok slots. Can you attach it to a standard barrel? Sent them an e-mail asking but no reply yet.

I see they have a mount for picatinny and ARCA. I am shooting mostly standard rifles. I know I can add a picatinny rail on the SIG since it has m-lok slots. Can you attach it to a standard barrel? Sent them an e-mail asking but no reply yet.
No, I believe the whole point is to get it off the barrel mine attaches to a pic rail on the forend