load for 270win with 150gr

EastHunter

Hi.

Just purchase a box of 150gr berger vld hunting and im looking for good load.

The rifle like 150 for sure(in nosler partition) wonder if it will like same load.

Im curently using h4350 powder.

Sorry for the long time for answer, Hunting season!!!!!!!

Did not got the time to work the load, to much work and have done load for a 45-70.

Send a email at this adress [email protected] They will send you load for many powder load.

By the way have sold the 270win to a friend of mine. Got a tikka t3 varminer rifle set triger in 7mm to replace it!!!!! Cant wait to spring to load it!

I am getting great results with the vld 150 and Reloader 22 and IMR 4831. I'm using the Berger load data they provide with maximums for both powders. They will send it to you if you request it. 1 MOA @ 300 yds with 53.2 grains of IMR 4831. This is with a pretty much "stock" Ruger M-77 tang safety model.

I like 52.5 grains (max load) of IMR 4350 with Sierra 150 grain Gamekings.

Shooting it out to past 1000 yards... way more accurate than you'd think.

With the H4350, start at 50 grains and work up... check sources and compare max loads, but I can tell you in a short throated Savage factory barrel I get no pressure problems with the IMR 4350 load. It goes 2750 fps from the 22" barrel...

Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.