load development data sheets

Jimm

Hey guys ,

Wondering if we could have a show and tell re: how you keep track of your data as you develop loads.This example is set up for use while doing ladder tests, as well as other methods
Jim [image]
bf65c795.jpg
[/image]

Wow! I'm not anywhere near that organized. Probably shows in my grouping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I would gladly accept an emailed copy of that. Please, thanks
I usually just scratch some info on the targets if and when I actually go retrieve them. I'm just getting into this being a little more accuracy minded though and will do better in the future I assure you.

Jimm,
I too am impressed with your record sheet and would also be gratefull for an emailed copy, it would compliment my own handloading data sheets nicely.
I was due to start fireforming for my new 243 Ackley last week but ill health stopped me getting the to range. Abinok kindly emailed an explanation of the ladder test and this together with your record sheets will help me out big time. Thanks.

Ian

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

I have basically the same thing, only I want to test for QuickLoad predictability and the Optimum Barrel Time that is discussed so much lately, and came up with the following sheet.
I won't be home from Russia until the middle of October, so am spending my time trying to get a process established.
The ASL number is elevation "above sea level." Temperature, percent humidity and barometric pressure are all in one cell.
338WyattLadderTest.jpg

Jimm - got your email and will get a bunch of sheets printed out by my wife at work cause she has the required program there. she thinks she can convert it there to a word or works doc for me. Thanks again I will be using it soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.