load development data sheets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimm, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Hey guys ,

Wondering if we could have a show and tell re: how you keep track of your data as you develop loads.This example is set up for use while doing ladder tests, as well as other methods
    Jim [image][​IMG][/image]

2. Bob S.

Bob S. Well-Known Member

Wow! I'm not anywhere near that organized. Probably shows in my grouping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I would gladly accept an emailed copy of that. Please, thanks
    I usually just scratch some info on the targets if and when I actually go retrieve them. I'm just getting into this being a little more accuracy minded though and will do better in the future I assure you.

3. Centre Punch

Centre Punch Well-Known Member

Jimm,
    I too am impressed with your record sheet and would also be gratefull for an emailed copy, it would compliment my own handloading data sheets nicely.
    I was due to start fireforming for my new 243 Ackley last week but ill health stopped me getting the to range. Abinok kindly emailed an explanation of the ladder test and this together with your record sheets will help me out big time. Thanks.

Ian

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

4. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Email sent

5. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Ian , email on the way

6. Centre Punch

Centre Punch Well-Known Member

Jimm,
    Email recieved, thanks alot, had to download a 12 day free trial of Corel Wordperfect though to get the sheet.

Ian.

I" meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

7. Paul Wyatt

Paul Wyatt Well-Known Member

I have basically the same thing, only I want to test for QuickLoad predictability and the Optimum Barrel Time that is discussed so much lately, and came up with the following sheet.
    I won't be home from Russia until the middle of October, so am spending my time trying to get a process established.
    The ASL number is elevation "above sea level." Temperature, percent humidity and barometric pressure are all in one cell.
    [​IMG]

8. Bob S.

Bob S. Well-Known Member

Jimm - got your email and will get a bunch of sheets printed out by my wife at work cause she has the required program there. she thinks she can convert it there to a word or works doc for me. Thanks again I will be using it soon.