• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Liberty Safe full of powder and ammo

Tell me about it building a new one now. And the lumber pre lockdown to when they said it was ok to build went up 17k on my house. Not sure how I absorb that but to into it not to stop.
Not sure if that ****es me off more or all the stupids codes and tests that cost 6k for someone to tell me what I can and can't do with a house I built for myself on land I own.
And that is exactly why so many people don't get permits. Idiotic bureaucracy reaching in our pockets. Or build an 'outdoor party canopy' which later gets randomly enclosed on one side to block the wind. Then another. And eventually it's a finished-out palace. In a lot of places, you can build up to 100sf additions without any permit as long as there's no electrical, etc in it. Some folks go that route but it's impractical for a whole house. Best to not have scumbag nosy neighbors that will rat you out.

So here's the scoop. I am building a new house and have been trying to sell the safe for awhile. Lots of interest, but no takers. I decided to try and use the current situation to move it. I am not trying to rip anyone off or make a killing on it. If I can move the safe and get what I have into the powder back (not inflated) would be great. The new house is getting a vault door/safe room so I no longer need it.
How do you plan to unload it.....picker truck🤣

Cops? Who's calling the cops?
I don't live where the safe is located. Cops can get there a lot faster than I ever could lol. It's at my parents house which I inherited but do not live at. I live where I work, more than an hour away from where my safe is. I wouldn't need to call cops if my own home was robbed, but I can't do anything about a house I live an hour away from.

Yep, hitting 40 bucks for osb up here, 4x what its worth. Re bar and concrete are climbing, wiring is going crazy. Might better to just dig a hole and live in that!!!
Same thing north of the 49th building materials just crazy and mills have a hard time keeping up. way cheaper to just burrow in

Same thing north of the 49th building materials just crazy and mills have a hard time keeping up. way cheaper to just burrow in
Steel trusses are going up 15% April 01 and 15% May 01 ....hoard now. With Covid and 100,000s home.... everyone is doing home improvement s that they never had the time for. My only question....where are they getting the money?

Awesome! Glad it's sold, this was really starting to stress me out! I was giving it one more day before I did something I probably wouldn't regret.