• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4 and vortex viper scopes.

tankgijohn72

Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50. M1 tactical turrets. TMR reticle. New in Box. $750 shipped OBO.

Vortex Viper HS LR. XLR MOA reticle. Tactical Elevation Turret. First Focal Plane. New in box. $750 shipped OBO.

PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpg
    IMG_4724.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4723.jpg
    IMG_4723.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4721.jpg
    IMG_4721.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4722.jpg
    IMG_4722.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 7
Just keeping it on the up and up, it came from cabelas. Not sure how you figure that is "fake". Mind filling me in on what cabelas doesn't know?

Take a look at the picture, the numbers I sent you last night were from the end of the box. Two barcode numbers and a model number. As I said last night, i wasn't sure if one of those are the serial numbers or not (Zeiss puts the serial number on the end of the box, apparently leupold does not). If the numbers on the box are not the serial numbers then you have cross-checked the wrong number with leupold. The scope is still in the cellophane. I have the scope for sale on ebay as well, if it doesn't sell there (which it probably will because I already sold one) then I will be happy to open the cellophane and pull the SN off of the scope. Don't really appreciate you posting that its potentially a fake.

Last edited:
Seller has been LRH member since 2014 and has 41 posts.

Seller has contacted me with the following message.

This gentleman is claiming that the leupold scope that I have for sale is counterfeit. The scope was bought new at cabelas and is new in the original cellophane unopened. He asked for the serial number on the scope and I sent him the numbers on the end of the box as I didn't want to open the cellophane. He is now claiming on my classified page that it is a fake. Don't really need nonsense like that.

Len,

My mistake. I did not realize that the FAKE LEUPOLD MK 4 was actually a link instead of a statement that the scope was fake. In retrospect I do not believe that fearnowind was calling it out as fake. But not really sure why that needed to be added to the classified add. Either way, I am good to go.
John