• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4, VX3, and Zeiss Scopes For Sale

Cascade_Sherpa

After shooting a buddies rifle that is topped with a Premier I have decided that I am consolidating my rifle scopes down to just a few top of the line models.

So I have for sale the following starting from Left to Right:

1. Leupold VX3 6.5-20x50mm LRT, 30mm tube, Fine duplex reticle, Target turrets.
Price is $700. Sunshades not pictured but included, and Rings available.

2. Leupld VX3 8.5-25x50mm LRT, 30mm tube, Varmint Hunter reticle, Target turrets. Price is $700. Sunshades included. Rigs available for good price

3. Leupld Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm, 30mm tube, Illuminated TMR reticle, M1 turrets. Price is $750. Butler creek scope covers included. rings available for good price.

4. Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50mm, 30mm tube, Illuminated TMR reticle, M1 turrets. Price is $1000, this scope could pass for brand new. has Leupold Alumina scope covers. Mounted in Leupold Mark 4 rings that can be included for a good price.

5. Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50mm, 1" tube, Rapid Z-1000 reticle, MOA turrets. Price is $700, have several different brands and heights of 1" rings that I can include with scope. I have Burris tactical, Leupold PRS, etc.

All Scopes are immaculate and haven't been used in hunting situations, mostly bench/range shooting and a single trip prairie dogging trip in the last few years. I take very good care of my equipment and will buy it back you aren't satisfied.

IMG_1505_zps207829c0.jpg

IMG_1503_zps1b4a786a.jpg

IMG_1501_zps9c57484c.jpg

If you are interested but feel my pricing doesn't reflect current used market, please PM me and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking

John

Scope arrived today and very pleased. Thank you for the prompt delivery.
Good doing business with you.

Stw104

Got the scopes today. Exactly as described and packed extremely well. Thanks for the smooth transaction.