leupold custom reticle

Ackerman and Lee both will only put the dots at the spacing you give them. they want the moa measurement for each dot. they're not going to figure out any moa distances for any dot placement.
do you have a website or phone numbers for them? I had premier reticles do one for me 20 years ago and quite a few friends with them worked very well. dick Thomas the owner at the time passed away and who ever is running the show now wont do it. I have no interest in there products they offer now hate mil dot system and that is all they offer.
mike

T.K.Lee is T. K. LEE CO. - Custom Dot Reticles I have used him often for custom reticles and have no complaints.
I use many custom, ballistic and rangefinding reticles for downrange zeroing and rangefinding and love them. They don't often match even hundred yd. intervals, but i just match the reticle subtensions to the trajectory. Here's my VH reticle matched to the trajectory of a 115 DTAC out of a 243 WSSM specialty pistol. I have made a couple long-range connections beyond 500 yds. using this system INCLUDING WINDAGE, which calcs. out at about .5 of the 10 mph subtensions--

HPIM0057.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.