Leupold CDS?

jomiba

I want to purchase a 6.5-20x50 side focus long range target with target dot that I can get for a good price. The only problem is it says CDS and I'm not interested in the custom dial system. Has anyone purchased a CDS Leupold scope before? My question is will it come with the standard turrets that would come on a regular scope? My understanding is it comes with regular turrets and a coupon to get the CDS dials if you want it. Am I correct?

No.

It comes with a CDS dial on which has numbers on it just like you'd normally see when adjusting the elevation of a scope. See below. However, this turret cap can be removed and replaced with one specific for your rifle.

If you don't want a CDS then don't buy one.

leupold-vx-3-cds-scope-vs-quigley-ford-scope-review-003.jpg

No.

It comes with a CDS dial on which has numbers on it just like you'd normally see when adjusting the elevation of a scope. See below. However, this turret cap can be removed and replaced with one specific for your rifle.

If you don't want a CDS then don't buy one.

leupold-vx-3-cds-scope-vs-quigley-ford-scope-review-003.jpg
Too late. Already ordered it. I'm hearing the exact opposite from other members on here. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts