• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Les Baer Super Varmint 204 Ruger with Leupold Scope

MTAR15

I have a very nice Baer Super Varmint in 204 Ruger. Mine has the 24" barrel.

This is from the Les Baer website:

The astonishing .204 Ruger is a blazing fast screamer with the 32 grain bullet measured in our 24" barrels at 4250 F.P.S.! Together with its inherent accuracy…and the uncanny accuracy of our own AR rifles… that extremely high velocity makes the .204 Ruger a fantastic choice for varmint hunting, particularly at ranges under 500 yards.

The .204 Ruger is offered as an optional caliber in our AR Super Varmint model and Super Match model. Both models come equipped with our own LBC Bench Rest 416-R series stainless steel barrels in either 24" or 26" length. Our barrels feature precision cut rifling using our own bore diameter, lands and grooves and very special chambering. Like all Les Baer AR rifles, our .204 Ruger models come with our five-shot accuracy guarantee of 1/2 MOA or less.

There are 440 rounds down the pipe, this is an amazing accurate rifle (especially for an auto loader). I have hits out past 700 yards and it always delivers to the ½" moa guarantee. Uses standard 5.56 AR mags, but the 204 does not really feed out of PMAGS very well. Includes the Versapod and mount, and a soft case.

It has a Jewel trigger (instructions and tool kit are included for adjusting).

I had a SPR adjustable butt plate installed. It gives you 4" of adjustment in LOP and 3" of adjustment in vertical cant. You can set this rifle up perfectly for your style and body type.

The scope is a Leupold VX III 6.5-20X40 (30mm tube) Long Range with the Varmint Hunter reticle. The scope has side focus, it was sent back to Leupold to have M1 knobs installed. It is in a Armalite Unimount that was lapped.

$2400 + shipping for everything. USPS MO only, you dealer needs to accept shipping from a non-FFL holder.

5e2f90f9.jpg

38822435.jpg

679febf6.jpg

11a20503.jpg

efd148b4.jpg

Another look. Will sell without the scope and mount for $2050 shipped.

I won't sell the scope without the rifle, they either sell together or I keep the scope.

Last edited: