• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Les Baer AR-15 Super Varmint chambered in .204 Ruger

No problem.

Funny you should mention the inventor of this round. Kevin Weaver was the smith used and is also the smith of this rifle. He lives about an hour from me.

I've been looking at having Dtech build me a 17/223.

Jon

Now I haven't seen that round either, I bet that is a screaming little bugger. And I bet recoil would be nice and easy.

This rifle is sold pending funds at this point. I will mark the thread closed once the deal is final. Thanks everyone for looking this one over. Regards, Bob

Now I haven't seen that round either, I bet that is a screaming little bugger. And I bet recoil would be nice and easy.

the 17/223 will send a 30gr down the tube @ 4000+ FPS. It's just a change of a bushing die in my .223 comp seater which is nice and cheap. :D

Good luck on the sale of the AR

JOn

Very nice. Is it fairly easy on barrels? No doubt it sounds like a fun round. There is just not enough time in life for all the "fun" stuff. And the really nice thing is how cheap it will be to shoot that thing. I like the practical side of that setup too! Very nice.