Len, can you check IP's on the scope drawing?

Tyler Kemp

It sure looks to me like there are people making multiple accounts just to sign up several times. I'm all for bringing people to the site, but I think some people are just trying to get the scope.

I hadn't seen it advertised as for some reason your e-mail about this contest went to my junk mail. My mistake, I thought it was just a "secret" drawing or something.

Just shocked at the sheer number of posters with under 10 posts in those 90 (heck probably 100+) pages of info.

Don't worry Tyler, I'm sure someone will win the NXS and have it mounted to a Win 94 30-30 for hunting whitetails :D:D:D

AJ

No no,... that is way too much bullet. I'll have it mounted on my 22-250.

You might get multiple posts from a single IP anyways due to routers with NAT turned on. Namely businesses. So if I were to turn to my co-workers and tell them, then you'd see the same IP when they logged on. Naturally, I'm not going to do that because it would lessen my chances for winning.

Gene

Yeah, and I would like to see all those who don't have the proper sox on delete their post too. Maybe Len can check the winner for compliance like they do on the Tour.
db

Yeah, and I would like to see all those who don't have the proper sox on delete their post too. Maybe Len can check the winner for compliance like they do on the Tour.
db

Well, here's mine ...

0719090907.jpg

:D

Don't worry Tyler, I'm sure someone will win the NXS and have it mounted to a Win 94 30-30 for hunting whitetails :D:D:D

AJ

Some people need working scopes on their 30-30s, every time I get one halfway sighted-in, then go for a group, the scope dies.

badgroup.jpg

That one lasted 20 shots.

I need something to get passed 400 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.