.Lee collet dies......... Centre punch

Jimm

Ian,

We have been dicing it up a while about the Lee dies. All in good fun on this end and I feel that it's the same on yours . Now , to set the record straight, I don't have stock in their company nor am I being paid to promote their product. I am sure that your experience in this loading / shooting arena far outweighs mine. I just want to make you an offer , I will send you a set of Lee dies ( collet dies) in the caliber of your choice . Try them, check the runout against other dies, giggle when you realize you don't have to lube , then clean the lube off your cases, marvel when your loads give accuracy as good as you have been achieving with more expensive dies that require more effort to prepare the same loads , ..................then keep the dies as a gift from me . No big deal really as they only cost (Back when I was living in Scotland I would have said 10 quid or so, don't know the exchange rate now ) 20 bucks or so here .

So ,what do you have to lose ?

Jim Brown

Jimm,
That is an extremely generous offer, on which i will take you up, thankyou.
I will of course conduct accuracy tests and do comparisons with Redding and RCBS dies under Quality Control conditions, the results of which will be presented on this forum.

E-mail on its way.

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.