Lazzeroni-7.21-Firebird?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wildcat, Mar 9, 2007.

1. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

Hey-guys-I've-been-looking-at-the-Ballistics-of-the-Lazzeroni-7.21-fire-bird.-It-is-very-impressive-7mm-why-don't-people-use-this-round-for-long-range-shooting.-The-brass-is-very-good-and-the-performace-is-the-most-impressive-of-the-7mm's.-I-am-thinking-it's-because-the-brass-is-so-expensive.-I-really-want-to-see-what-you-guys-have-to-say-about-this-round.-It-will-shoot-a-140grn-bullet-out-of-30"-barrel-at-3850-fps-a-150-grn-bullet-at-3750-fps-and-a-160-grn-bullets-at-3650-fps.-I-am-also-thinking-barrel-life-may-be-an-issues.-I-am-thinking-it-will-shoot-the-200grn-Wildcat-VLD-at-around-3250-fps.-What-is-the-reason-for-long-range-shooters-not-using-it?

2. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Cost and BS lies that they claim!!

I haven't seen a Lazz that would shoot where they said it would and not ruin brass in one firing.

now they are said to have started using better brass but still for that cost I'd get 338 Lapua and build a 7mmAllen mag!

3. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

Wildcat-if-it-is-too-good-to-be-true-it-might-not-be-true.
    ------CAM--------

4. wildcat

wildcat Well-Known Member

That-is-what-I-thought.-I-just-wanted-to-hear-what-you-guys-thought.-The-7mm-Allen-Mag-looks-like-an-awesome-round;-but-I-want-to-shoot-bullets-in-the-140-grn-range;-and-I-think-the-7mm-Allen-Mag-is-set-up-for-the-heavier-bullets-like-the-180's-and-200grn's.