Lautenberg - to regulate black powder, and other forms of explosive components

T3-OleMan

Senator to propose bill regulating black powder in wake of Boston Massacre - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

On April 17, New Jersey Senator Frank Lautenberg issued a statement to the public that he intends to propose a bill or amendment to regulate black powder, and other forms of explosive components, in the wake of the Boston Marathon Massacre. The bill would demand full Federal background checks of anyone seeking to purchase the minor explosive, similar to recent attempts by Congress to require full background checks on the sale of firearms..............???????????
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And when this doesn't work, Lautenberg will propose a Federal background check on anyone seeking to take a ****, because...

"Urine was used before the development of a chemical industry in the manufacture of gunpowder. Urine, a nitrogen source, was used to moisten straw or other organic material, which was kept moist and allowed to rot for several months to over a year. The resulting salts were washed from the heap with water, which was evaporated to allow collection of crude saltpeter crystals, that were usually refined before being used in making gunpowder."​

I wonder if this would also be applied to fireworks? I'd really like to see his face when he saw what exploding targets do, or thermite. Would he suggest regulating rust and aluminum? There are loads of readily made compounds that are explosive that are NOT gunpowder or blackpowder. It really is just about regulating the guns and all aspects of them to these liberals

So will this include 1st aid cold packs, and charcoal, tinfoil, ice melt.............

seriously I can all kinds of fun stuff from a trip to the grocery store and only spend about $50

**** I have a lawn care business, and drive a diesle pick up does this mean I won't be able to get fertilizer and diesle fuel. I hope the Gov't will subsidize my loss of income.:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.