Large rifle primer availability?

Ldigio21

I have been looking for months. Placed my email to be notified with a number of large sites and not a peep. There is great availability of small rifle and pistol primers but no large rifle anywhere. Anyone have knowledge of what is going on? with the buy out of Federal I wonder what the future holds for availability and quality going forward.

I have been looking for months. Placed my email to be notified with a number of large sites and not a peep. There is great availability of small rifle and pistol primers but no large rifle anywhere. Anyone have knowledge of what is going on? with the buy out of Federal I wonder what the future holds for availability and quality going forward.
Keep an eye on the classifieds reloading and components forum at least twice a day. I haven't actually been looking for primers but have noticed at least 3 occasions in the last week that members have posted where they were available. A warning for you is to be prepared to pay a high price.
Here's the first listing for primers that I came to TODAY and the price is less than others I have seen.

Attachments

• 3141C77D-4275-4AAF-A5A2-1E09E3919206.png
    3141C77D-4275-4AAF-A5A2-1E09E3919206.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 38
I picked up some CCI BR 2 for $140.00 yesterday because it was all they had for LR. I have gotten Win, CCI 200, Win Red & White box, Rem 91/2 & 91/2M in the past at the same store in Pa. But I have yet to see any Feds there. They said they have been waiting on a order for some time now. And not knowing when to expect it. There powder is next to nothing compared to normal. Something is definitely amiss. They usually have well stocked shelves. And sell at a decent price. I think maybe I should have grabbed two boxes now.

Buy all my LR and LRM rifles
..all the loading components...and I will give you all my primers that I have for those......easy peasy