LabRadar

snowcreekkennels

Looking at purchasing a Labradar in near future. I have read some of the reviews on this forum most was helpful but wrote when it first came out. I'm looking for more current information on it as to what bugs have been fixed. I have a Magneto Sport but find it hard to keep proper placement on the barrel of the rifle.

Did you find a place to buy at a better price than advertised on their web site.
From everything I've seen, the 559.00 advertised minimum new pricing is standard. I've seen them priced higher new but not lower. Kinda like NightForce scopes. Standard pricing from the company is the lowest you typically find.

I bought mine on sale directly from them. It arrived and wouldn't pick up suppressed shots or some shots from high or low on the radar, they took it back and replaced the microphone and hasn't failed to pick up a shot since. I'd never go back to a traditional chrono, worth every penny.

I also have four shooters in my home including a preteen girl who's got her first PRS match next weekend so a magnetospeed speed just doesn't make sense for my application. I might test three or four rifles with many different loads on a test day if I changing bullets or similar so swapping it all over and the tangle of wires to drag back and forth accross the other items on the bench for me was a deal breaker. If ever Bluetooth made sense for a shooting item it's for the magnetospeed.

I bought mine on sale directly from them. It arrived and wouldn't pick up suppressed shots or some shots from high or low on the radar, they took it back and replaced the microphone and hasn't failed to pick up a shot since. I'd never go back to a traditional chrono, worth every penny.

I also have four shooters in my home including a preteen girl who's got her first PRS match next weekend so a magnetospeed speed just doesn't make sense for my application. I might test three or four rifles with many different loads on a test day if I changing bullets or similar so swapping it all over and the tangle of wires to drag back and forth accross the other items on the bench for me was a deal breaker. If ever Bluetooth made sense for a shooting item it's for the magnetospeed.
Any idea how well they work for arrow speed ?

Sorry I don't. Always figured if I could touch fletching at 15, 25, and 30 that was good enough...I'm still working on 30😟
That is plenty good. I'm working with a hybrid flatbow and testing cedar arrows and weight. Heavy weights. The labrador will benefit me in both areas where the magnetospeed lacks the archery friendly use. My pro chrono is tired and pretty inconsistent.