Labradar power supply

tbrice23

I'm not really sure where to post this but...
I have a small USB power supply, it's big enough to charge my phone about 3 times. I'm not sure that it is powerful enough to use with the unit. Which one do you guys use. My range sessions are about three hours long. Share a link to one if possible, thanks.

I'm not really sure where to post this but...
I have a small USB power supply, it's big enough to charge my phone about 3 times. I'm not sure that it is powerful enough to use with the unit. Which one do you guys use. My range sessions are about three hours long. Share a link to one if possible, thanks.
I use a Goal Zero battery pack capable of many iPhone, iPad etc charges. However I can use this battery pack several outings with out charging it.. I think your charging pack could work for a normal outing of a couple of hours or so. Try it and see. I always carry as backup some batteries if I forgot to charge my battery pack.

Can't recall the brand I have but it's a 22,000 mah model that's the size of an IPhone. I've used it for 3-4 hours continuously at the range on my lab radar and it still shows 50% charge after that. I always throw it back on charge after each session, so I can't say how long it actually lasts

I use some kind of a "battery bank" from Black Diamond (maybe 10,000 mah?) but it lasts multiple sessions (usually about 2 - 3 Hr per session). I always take sufficient batteries for continengency coverage.

I use the LabRadar Brand that is 10,000 mAh and I have went on 7 (hr to 2 hr) Range trips and its still about 60% battery life left.
Any battery pack will do, just make sure its fully charged before you head to the range if your going to be there all day.

if you buy the same spec unit thats listed on the labradar site, you will be fine. that said, if the labradar one is only $25, just get that. a decent external pack will be at least $20 anyway.

According to many, this one is the same unit LabRadar sells, at about half price.

Sure looks the same if it isn't...

Anyway, it sounds like the one you have is ~10 amp hours (3 phone charges), which is the same as the one LabRadar sells. I've got a little one that I've used before, and it's never left me hanging, even with "all afternoon" range sessions. I always run full power and maximum armed time too.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.