Labradar Question

EDIT: just got an email back suggesting the same multiple sd card workaround. I wouldn't care too much, except that the new 1.3.3 takes ~90 seconds to load at each boot, whereas the the old ones (1.2.4, 1.5.5) take <5 seconds. I wouldn't mind helping with your software projects, and I'm sure there are many like me who would give valuable contributions. I've had it on my todo to for some time to make some scripts for post-processing shot track files. A weighted least squares, with normalized SNRs, in the neighborhood of each desired distance, gives an almost exact result to their velocities. The small variation is likely due to how they normalize the SNRs to create weights, or their threshold/criteria for throwing out outlier signals, etc.

a laptop app would be nice too.
I continue to be amazed at the complex BS that LabRadar users put up with.

at the complex BS
I laugh. Some of us live for complex BS. My late grandmother from a long line of sharecroppers both sides of the family, in her later years as her memory was failing, would always ask me the same question when I would call "So what are you doing for a living now"..."I'm a mathematician grandma."..."But honey, don't you want to work for a living?" She passed at 96, after having this exact exchange almost every week for 20 years.

I just jumped on here as I saw firmware 2.0.0 has been out. Updated mobile apps too. Nothing too special and different ECXEPT bluetooth seems actually reliable now. no more reaching up to fumble the buttons, requiring re-aiming.

A guy made an open source app called "ChronoPlotter" that will parse Labradar csv's. All it does is make a pretty plot, but the little tick marks next to each series allows you to put different series on the same graph. I've been slowly writing backend post-processing scripts. I prefer the pain of hammering my complex BS in code once, instead of fat-fingering the mouse around in excel all day, every time, rinse and repeat every trip to the range.

Come on LabRadar guys...release the format of the lbr files and give some details of the bluetooth interface so someone can make much more robust laptop/PC interface.