• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kurt machine vise 6"jaws x 6.5"opening

James Jones

Kurt machine vise 6\"jaws x 6.5\"opening

I got his vise as part of a "lot" I had bid on , this thing is in great shape looks like it has never been used , it had some very light surface rust wich was easly buffed off with scotch bright pads and WD-40. Its a heavy rascle at about 50+lbs
I'd like to get $400 for it shipped but would trade on some good stuff like scopes , barrels , actions?
feel free to E-mail me
jjones75 at bellsouth.net

Re: Kurt machine vise 6\"jaws x 6.5\"opening

Im interested. Does it have anything listed for a model number on the side or bottom? If not does it have one or two bolt slots on each side? I would like to know what model it is and do you possibly have a picture?

Need scope rings or bases /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Redbone it is a vise used on mills , its realy strait and square so the setup takes less time and the chances of haivng to "true" it to your mill are slim.
It would also make one hell of a fly tieing vise!

JD, I will take it off your hands. I have another just like it and 2 on my cnc would be great. replied to your e-mail as well. Give me a call and we can work out payment. 208-743-5538

Recent Posts