Kronus Scope Question

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by rbecker08, Mar 12, 2009.

1. rbecker08

rbecker08 Active Member

I made a horrible decision when I got my first set up....I got cheap optics so now I have to fix that problem. I know a leopold scope or a nightforce is the way to go but out of my range so looking for something less then that. Does anyone have any experience with the kronus pro m30 scopes....I am up in the air about one of those a Bushnell Elite or a Nikon Monarch....so any suggestions are more then appreciated

2. Frogman77

Frogman77 Well-Known Member

I have heard good things about them over at snipercentral. I bought one for a custom .30-06 I have being built right now. havent shot with it yet, but from what I've seen from looking at them I've been impressed so far. Lot of features for a great price. EXCELLENT customer service, lifetime replacement warranty. Glass was crisp and clear.

3. Tyler Kemp

Tyler Kemp SPONSOR

Not sure about the rifle scope, but lots of people like their spotting scopes for the price.

4. J E Custom

J E Custom Well-Known Member

I don't know much about the Kronus scopes but I have had very good luck with the Nikons and
    the price is very good.

I am a leupold fan but some times use the Nikons when the customer doesent want to
    spend that much money.

I have really been impressed with the 6x18x40 Nikon buckmasters with side focus.

J E CUSTOM

5. rbecker08

rbecker08 Active Member

Thank you all seems I kinda knew the answer before i started lol darn looks like i have to spend more money :) hate it when that happens lol