Kenton Industries - New Sponsor

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Mark Kenton, maker of the Tuned Trajectory Compensator TM.

I have been wanting to use one of these for years and finally got one installed last month. I took two deer with my XP handgun (Kirby Allen) at 330 and 440 yards during our WI antlerless season. It did everything I hoped. When hunting solo, it is very difficult to spot, range, chart, click, spot, range, adjust the clicks, repeat, repeat, repeat. Using Mark's ballistic drop compensating turret cap is a breeze. I'll be giving more examples during my hunts.

Kenton Industries, Tuned Trajectory Compensator TM

Welcome Mark.
I have talked with Mark when I was building my riffle
and he is very informative and helpful.
I decided to go with a Zeiss Conquest with turrets for load development
but one I have my load developed I plan to use Marks system.

Give him a call if you have any questions.

Mike

I've talked to Mark a few times and he is very helpful and a great guy. I currently have 2 of his knobs, and a friend of mine has 1. We use them on a few varmint guns we have and it's very easy to just range and set the turret to the yardage. Alot faster than counting clicks on prarie dogs when you are taking quick shots.

I tested one of the knobs with my 308, every 100 yards out to 700 yards and it is dead-on with the load data I gave him.

He makes a very quality product.

Welcome Kenton Industries!
When I had my 7.82 Patriot barrel for my XP, I had a Kenton on my 3-12 Burris LER scope-Worked great!

Kenton Industries Thanks Len Backus and Board Members

Happy New Year!

Kenton Industries was started in 2001 committed to providing the shooting and hunting community custom bullet drop compensators for most all major riflescope models.

We wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for a great 2008. We look forward to providing custom bullet drop compensators for all your shooting and hunting needs in 2009.

We have a full time technical staff that can assist you in answering any questions you may have regarding our products and their applications to your specific needs.

We will stopping by this board as time permits to provide feedback and answer your questions as well.

Very Kind Regards;

Mark Kenton
Kenton Industries LLC
[email protected]

Last edited:
It was nice to have someone return a phone call in a timely manner, good people over at Kenton. By the way, no luck getting a "blank" IOR knob...yet.

Hello to all.
It is my first post.

Soon, after 1-2 weeks, i will have elevation knob "K.I. Unit" for my Leupold VX-II to replace field cap.
:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.