Just to introcude myself

migi3101

Good evenings Folks,

my name is Michael, I am a German hunter , 54 years old and have read here for quite a while now. So I thought it is more polite to join into your community and let you know, who I am.

Hunting and fishing, of course reloading are my major hobbies and in addition my
German Hovawart dog, not a hunting dog, but great guardian of our home and a wonderful buddy on long walks in the woods.

My current hunting area is the new Schwarzwald Nationalpark, where we have
mostly reed deer and roe deer. Of course, as the season is on now, I join in on several driven hunts all over the country as well.

I own a Blaser R8 chambered in 8,5x63 Reb caliber and mosty for the range a
Howa 1500 improved with a Bell & Carson stock, varmint barrel chambered in .308 Win.

I reload my ammuniton by myself.

Private information: married for 25 years, proud father of three grown up girls, senior sales manager of a southwestern dairy plant owned by a farmers coop.

What else? I like the USA very much, but never made it there as tourist, but on several business trips over the years.

For now I like to thank you all for the very interessting informations you all provide here.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael, welcome to LRH site , enjoy yourself, glad to have you aboard. Have a good hunting season.

Don Dunlap

thank you very much for the kind welcome and now lets go into the dedicated threads.

Just pruchased a Hornady Sonic cleaner and will compare it soon to the usual tumbler for cleaning cases. Next Tuesday the first driven hunt of this season will take place and folks I am really looking forwad to that event.

I will report.

Michael

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.