Just Got My New Varmint Rifle

elkhuntinguide

Just picked her up today :D

Surgeon 338 Lapua. Mounted my S & B 5-25 x 56 with Hollard Reticle. Its out to the back 40 tomarrow for sight in and then I will have to dispatch a few yoties.

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Wow, that's super nice. Please, I would really like to hear about all the specs. Also, what is the color percentage on the stock.

W.

Thanks Guys. This is my 10th rifle from Surgeon. Great weapons.

Yes the flutes were desighned to match the bolt somewhat. Not functional for anything just wanted a different look.I was joking about the yotes but if one decides to step out I'll have to let the air out of him.

gun) :eek: :D

Well, my first guess is that your wife's great grandmother was not from Germany but most likely one of the Scandinavian countries. I suspect she was not at home or else she wouldn't have let you bring your toy into her living room.

Buffalobob,
I had to take a second look at the pics to figure out what you were talking about.... good eyes! :D Grandma would definitely not approve.

Kidding aside, it's one very nice stick.

TAC

Quite possibly the best looking setup I have ever seen, ever. Man my fiance is giving me the go to he!! look. She knows I will be getting something similar soon and that means less money spent on her!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.