Just Got my Kampfeld Customs Rifle!!!

Montana73

I just received my custom 6.5PRC from Karl today. It is a beauty. Defiance Deviant Ultralight Action, Brux 24" twist fluted barrel in 1:8 twist. McMillan Hunter with Forearm rail and Decelerator pad. Trigger tech trigger set to 2.5#. Hawkins bottom metal milled to fit a Wyatts box, spring and follower. Bolt fluted to match barrel topped with his Hunter fluted bolt knob. Two tone cerakote bolt and barrel/receiver and matching stock coating. Topped with a NF 3.5-15x50 with NF Ultralight rings. Weighs 7.4 lbs bare and 9.10 lbs with NF. Can't wait to get to the range and see how she shoots.

Attachments

• 6.5 PRC #1.jpg
    6.5 PRC #1.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 798
  • 6.5PRC #2.jpg
    6.5PRC #2.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 779
  • 6.5PRC #3.jpg
    6.5PRC #3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 696
  • 6.5PRC #4.jpg
    6.5PRC #4.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 668
  • 6.5PRC #5.jpg
    6.5PRC #5.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 652
I just received my custom 6.5PRC from Karl today. It is a beauty. Defiance Deviant Ultralight Action, Brux 24" twist fluted barrel in 1:8 twist. McMillan Hunter with Forearm rail and Decelerator pad. Trigger tech trigger set to 2.5#. Hawkins bottom metal milled to fit a Wyatts box, spring and follower. Bolt fluted to match barrel topped with his Hunter fluted bolt knob. Two tone cerakote bolt and barrel/receiver and matching stock coating. Topped with a NF 3.5-15x50 with NF Ultralight rings. Weighs 7.4 lbs bare and 9.10 lbs with NF. Can't wait to get to the range and see how she shoots.
I just received my barrel back from Karl yesterday. He spiral fluted it for me to my custom specifications. He does a great job, he's fast & just a great guy. He on opposite ends of the country from me. I talked to him on the phone but it would be a pleasure to meet him in person.

I got mine back from Karl 2 weeks ago. 6.5PRC also. Maybe I'll post a couple of pictures later. He does great work.

If you owned an air gauge you never would have fluted the bbl. Looks don't make it shoot.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.