Just a question on cleaning brass. In a FART! Does anyone have a good recipe for Strat-o-Sheen. And how weel has in worked for you.

Just a question on cleaning brass in a FART. Looking for a good recipe for Strat-O-Sheen. And how well has it worked for you???
7BE19FBC-783B-4024-B31A-2139AAD4970C.jpeg

I use a different brand wet tumbler, but here's what I've found to work well:

Deprime off my press on a dedicated depriming press (keep the mess of my nice presses and reloading bench).

Hot water, tablespoon or so of dawn, 1/8 of a teaspoon or so of lemi-shine. Let the tumbler run for a couple hours.

Drain and rinse. Add hot water again and a quick pour of Armor All Wash and Wax. Tumble for another 30 minutes, rinse, seperate pins with a rotary separator. Then throw 4-5 paper towels into the basket of the separator, crank it again for a minute or so. This will remove 95% of the water on the outside of the cases to prevent water spots. Then pour brass out into a towel to air dry so it's ready to load the next day.

Ok thanks guys. But Noone has given a recipe for the" Strat-O-Sheen. I've used the dawn & lemi shine with real good results. Am just looking to try something different.
It's not the recipe of the detergent it is the extra step of polishing in walnut hull media with white diamond metal polish that gives the results for me. Enlarge the picture of my clean brass and look in the primer pocket of one piece you can see a black spot that is not dirt or carbon that is a reflection of the flash hole from inside the primer pocket

338 Dude what type white diamond polish are you using?? The liquid or the powder. And of course how much do you add to the media?? Man your picture of your brass is amazing.
Liquid, just a smalll squeeze and let it spread out before adding your brass