• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

Here's a thought, KimR. Trade Dave something for his unfired Lapua brass then send the brass to Jimm. Makes it a three way trade of sorts. Everybody gets what they want and everybody's happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK.dave what are you interested in for the lapua 243 brass?BEST,kim

I have more stuff but don't have any idea what folks are looking for, I have computer stuff (CD-Rs DVD+Rs), knives, some various loaded factory ammo, old and new cammy & digital style uniforms, twisty walking sticks, short pencils, Mont Blanc pen with a cracked lower barrel, black bear skull (I think I have one in the freezer), black bear rug (> 6' square finished).

Right now my desire is to find a movie "No Land For The Timid" by Art Laha. I'll trade a good portion of the lot I listed above for an original of this movie in as-new condition. (I loaned my original VHS tape to a sticky fingered, poor memory, too far to go get it in person residing in Texas... he forgets to send it back whenever I mention it or there's a stoppage at the post office or an eclipse or plague or tooth extraction or soccer game or etc, etc.)

KimR
I'll ship the Lapua brass to jimm for nada and you can make out like it's a Christmas gift from me, it's doing me no good and really needs a new home.

If someone is close by geographically maybe a stop-in-and-look-through-the-junk excusion would be good, bring some trinkets (glass beads and pretty shells and maybe a mirror or two).

I really should clean up some and just getting rid of some stuff is payment enough (for some situations).

Wow, KimR, I think you just found nirvana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave King, you don't happen to have any old Remington knives do you? If you do, I live next door to Texas and I might have to go do some strong arm work for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'd trade all kinds of shiny trinkets for an original manufacture (1920-1940) Remington folder.

gunnermhr

Thanks for the nice trade! Hope your UPS guy is right on time with a smile on his face! You should get yours on Wednesday the 31st.

dc

[ QUOTE ]
I could use the speer manual... anything youre looking for in particular?

[/ QUOTE ]

I reload for the 7mm, 300 and 338 Ultra mags. I canuse just about anything pertaining to them. Interbond and Accubond bullets.

I need good rifle slings.
Talley light weight rings and bases to fit a 700 LA
Anything that will help me bag a big bull moose. Me and the wife both drew tags!! Woo Hoo
Reloading stuff
Lapping tool
Jenna stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif DVD's only /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dog Caller

Nope, no old Remington knives but I'll keep and eye out. There are a few old farm houses around here that are abandoned and every once in a while some trinkets are found in them.

Dave ,

Stop , youre killing me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'll find you the movie if it is around here

Kim , email me your address , the bbl will go out muy pronto . If you send shrimp that will be great for me and you .

I don't know what may get sent to me if anything , leaving that up to y'all.

Oh yeah , who asked about the varmint caller ? Send me your address too.

I need a Remington short action .

Jim B.

jimm

email sent with shipping address request, 243 Lapua brass is yours if you want it.

My list is now:
1. 25 rounds of once fired 264 Win Mag brass (I'll even polish 'er up for you)
2. A factory Savage SA Lefty take off synthetic stock.
3. A factory Savage LH bolt handle
4. A factory Savage 22-250 barrel with only six rounds through it.
5. A set of Warne 1" vertical split rings (high-matte)

This is kind of fun! I hope it catches on and maybe we can all replace our old "treasures" with new ones
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great idea, Jimm.

dc

Dave i would like to trade you for the 22 hornet dies, when i get home to night i will post what i have avalible. Is there any thing you might would like to have other than the movie?

only problem is i eat tater-tots, however i am a military vet. Maybe that will offset the tater-tot thingy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

d-a

Idaho Elk Hunter,

The caller is a cassette type with internal rechargeable battery . Tapes are rabbit distress type and gray fox pup , woodpecker distress , I'll have to look to see what all . It is in a soft backpack. There are two speaker cords so that you can plug one cord into another to get the speaker further away from you . And as you said , this is not junk , just don't use it .

If you like , I can post a picture .

Jim B.

Two items to Swap

Kid's Compound Bow

Hoyt Magic, Right hand, Carbon arrows, points, bow quiver, sight pins, rest. Draw weight about 30 pounds and draw length about 22 inches. About $400.00 new and only used two seasons. About right for a twelve years old. Very good bow for a boy scout troop that needs to finish up the shooting part of the archery merit badge.

Antique Bamboo fishing Rod

Montague Farallon two piece boat rod. The previous owner of my house left this rod and I have simply stored it. Rod is missing a couple of line guides but has the critical agate first guide and the end guide (weird one there). Rods were mass produced at low cost for the average fisherman on the east coast in the 1920's. Real wood handle. May not be bamboo. May not be split. May be "cane". I do not know. Would make a nice "decoration" if the metal and wood handle was cleaned up and everything rewound.

My only rules are that these are actually worth some money and are not to be "resold" for someone's profit.

[ QUOTE ]
Idaho Elk Hunter,

The caller is a cassette type with internal rechargeable battery . Tapes are rabbit distress type and gray fox pup , woodpecker distress , I'll have to look to see what all . It is in a soft backpack. There are two speaker cords so that you can plug one cord into another to get the speaker further away from you . And as you said , this is not junk , just don't use it .

If you like , I can post a picture .

Jim B.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll swap. I just want to give one a try. Coyotes are running around and I want to try nailing a few of them.
[email protected]