• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

I found some more stuff:

18. (as unused) SOG SCUBA/DEMO knife (bought as a second, has the "X") leather stack handle & stainless. Black leather sheath with sharpening (if you can get it to do that) stone.

19. (used - sort of cosmetically ugly) Cold Steel Bowie type knife. large blade ~8".

20. (un-used) Bull-Pac with 2 (new) quarter bags. I was going to use it on a pack-in Colorado elk hunt but I came to my senses. gone - mailed out priority --- traded to Idaho Elk Hunter

http://www.bullpacs.com/

21. (used - on one caribou hunt - good condition marked with my name and address) Camp Trails external freighter frame pack, woodland type camo pattern looks like the Omega model for comparison.

22. (un-used - setup once for layout but not used) Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 two person four season tent. I was going to use it on a pack-in Colorado elk hunt but I came to my senses.

Same limiters, conditions and such as in my bullets post.

d-a

Okay, they're yours.

all

I'm looking for an H-S Precision take-off stock for a Reminigton 700 short action. It can be ugly but not broken and I'd prefer the PSS or M-24 (non-adjust) type as I'm going to use it as a second (hopefully lighter) stock for my 300 WSM. I'll inlet it for a Badger bottom metal and give it a try.

Dave,please send jim the lapua cases.give me your addy&ill pay shipping to jim.thank y'all for everything!BEST,kim

KimR

I sent those cases out this morning via US Postal Service Priority mail... they should arrive at jimm's pretty quick.

You don't owe me a thing... "What goes around comes around."

Dave,thanks.if youre ever in NO,ill buy you lunch.THNX! BEST,kim

Dave, I have a Rem 700 short stock from an LTR. It has been painted desert (choc chip) camo. The stock has been bedded, but you are capable of re-bedding it. Stock is in great shape structurally, never abused. I would even be willing to duracoat it any color you want (before or after you re-bed it). I am interested in your trango 2 tent.

Dave K
I'd be interested in the 6.5 140 gr SMKs and A maxes, unfortunately I recently did a little house cleaning and don't have a respectable thing left to trade. (unless you need a new factory stock and barrel for a 10/22 or 150ct 100 gr .243 partitions) I can however pony up some dead presidents if your interested.

I was going to post earlier but I misread your disclaimer, when I came to the cat kickers I figured I was SOL, upon further review I see I'm OK.

Chris

257speed

I'll go look at a Remington LTR for dimensions on that stock. The rifle I'm going to use the replacement stock on has a M24 taper barrel and I want to see how much barrel channel I'd need to hog out. I'll look but I believe its a low probability affair.

winmagman

Where in Wisconsin are you?

I don't need any 10/22 stuff, mine sits in the safe most of the time. I have a 6BR but no other 6mm and don't figure to hunt tough stuff so no need for the partitions but there are other 243 folks here to trade with.

Once I know about where you're from we'll see if maybe you can get me some local stuff... On my nearly annual trek to Eau Claire I stop for a cooler full of ring baloney, cheese curds and beef sticks.

Dave
I'm about 25 min. north of the Illinois border. As a matter of fact when you come in on I-90 you pass 767 yds. from my back deck. (in the westbound lane) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

d-a

E-mail me your particulars and I'll get the 22 Hornet dies out to you. We're still waiting for your posted list of items to trade...

winmagman

You must be near Stoughton somewhere I figure, I wave on my next high-speed pass through that area. We'll need to work on something to trade, maybe dog caller can arrange another cross-trade with your 10/22 stuff for something I could use.

257speed

I went to a shop to look at the LTR stock and I believe that when they "slimmed down" the stock they made it incompatible with hogging out the barrel channel wide enough. The PSS and M24 types have a good deal of extra material on the sides but the LTR does not have as much. Sorry, no trade.

OK- now that my house is 1/2 way together,ive found some "stuff" box fed 30-30 170gr,S&W 9mm 115grhp,weaver 1" rings,sling for win pre64 African or featherwtS/G,Purdey,H&H? mainspring for L lockplate,Colt exotic wood grips for Python,GM in fact wrap,assorted .416 Barnes,Nosler bullets.list wants.BEST,kim

Recent Posts