JP Tank/recoil reducer?

Snowbird

I'm looking to reduce the muzzle flip i'm getting on my hunting rifle. it would be great if i could spot my hits from all ranges short and far, similar to my .223 target. my current 7mag is tough to get back on to spot hits until about 600 yards plus. up and to the left every time. i'm not big on muzzle brakes but from all the data i've seen, short of adding weight and a mercury tube, this seems to be the best option. it looks silly and cumbersome on a sport rifle but it comes in 1/2"x28 which is what i'm threaded for already. i'm open to other options, even a suppressor. the down side of that is the wait and cost.

are there any other options that would keep the decibels lower than the JP tank and still keep the rifle trained on target with good form?

btw, this is the resource i've found best so far:
https://precisionrifleblog.com/2015/07/25/muzzle-brakes-ability-to-stay-on-target/

I ran it before my suppressor, it was my go to brake. Almost zero sight picture shift. Its not as loud or a big concussion, since the ports are at 90 degrees

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.