• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED JP Enterprise 6.5 Creadmore

Wysongdog

I have a Jp Enterprises LRP-07H in 6.5 Creadmore. I has a nightforce 3.5-15x56mm AOR reticle. The entire gun and scope has been ceracoated in desert tan. It is a absolute tack driver. Has everything JP offers on it. Upgraded stock. 158 rounds down the tube. Included 2-20 rounds magazins, 150ish-95 grain vmax bullets from copper creek. I have $6,000 invested into this rifle but my tastes have changed, I would like to get $4500 for it.
Thanks Bryan

Attachments

• verizon phone 024.jpg
    verizon phone 024.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 15
  • verizon phone 025.jpg
    verizon phone 025.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 20
  • verizon phone 019.jpg
    verizon phone 019.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 16
  • verizon phone 020.jpg
    verizon phone 020.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 16
  • verizon phone 021.jpg
    verizon phone 021.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 24
Free Bump for a sweet rig.

Couple questions.. What model NF, and what is the AOR reticle? Not familiar with it.

Considering price and wait time... Someone is going to score a sweet deal. Too bad I have a wedding to pay for :(

Thanks for the bump.
Moar reticle my bad lol. I need to look at the scope again. It's their nxs scope

Thanks for the bump.
Moar reticle my bad lol. I need to look at the scope again. It's their nxs scope

That makes more sense. I thought so, but didn't want to assume.

****, I wish I had the funds for this!

It is a sweet machine. Been shooting it suppressed and omg that is fun:). Have to do some adjusting on the gas block, if it doesn't sell it'll go back in the safe :). The kids will get to use it on a cow hunt in a month or so:)

Nice rifle! I have a SCR-11 and was thinking of getting a 07. Have you shot it long range? How accurate? Interested in trades? PM me if you like.

Thanks

I'm not a great long range shooter but probably 7 out of 10 times hit the dong at 500 yards. Not sure on trades honestly. I've shot a couple 2-2.5" 300 yard groups. I'm shooting 95 grain vmax for coyotes. But it really loves the 120 grain amax better

I believe so but honestly can't guarantee it. Sorry and I'm on my to nd for the week for work so can't confirm one way or the other:(

Mile high accessories had it done when they were setting the gun up for me. I honestly don't know who they had do it.

Recent Posts