• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WtS/WTT JP Enterprise *Price Drop* Scope NOT Included

Jamie

I have a bunch of heavy barreled rifles and think it is time to thin it out some. This is a "all" JP rifle with 24" heavy, 1:8 twist SuperMatch barrel. Will shoot sub .5" with Black Hills 77 grn SMKS easily. I haven't really tried to get the 77's lower. It has an elevated rail, JP Howitzer brake, outstanding single stage trigger (very crisp). The stock is designed do that it can be used with rear bags or on rests. It is a completely milled upper/lower. Has blue heat sink on barrel. Scope is a NF NXS 5-22x50 Mil-dot. It is a little different than what you would normally call mil-dot, the dots are hollow with a target dot inside of them. Does illuminate and is mounted with PRW rings. For trade, would consider high end 1911's, revolvers and possibly a sporter barreled, short actioned, hunting rifle. Selling price $3100 Shipped. Can send additional pics if needed.

Re: WtS/WTT JP Enterprise *Price Drop*

Price drop $1950 shipped. Still looking for trades as well.

Scope NOT included at $1950, it is included for the $3100. Looks like edits didn't save. Sorry about that.

Scope NOT included at $1950, it is included for the $3100. Looks like edits didn't save. Sorry about that.

No worries, I knew it was too good to be true but a person can hope.

Good luck with your sale, you've got a very nice setup.

No worries, I knew it was too good to be true but a person can hope.

Good luck with your sale, you've got a very nice setup.

Appreciate it very much. Thanks.