john burns new video

roninflag

has any one seen it? what do you think? the new one is like 120$ has 3 dvd's... 10 hours. ron

havn't seen it, but would like to.

take this for what it's worth, some guys have said that it isn't that great, and you would learn more here reading for a lot less than 10hrs. still wouldn't mind seeing it.

I have the videos. They good if you don't know anything about long range hunting. It is more of a begin type of video. I am not saying I know everhting.

I saw it htis morning and thought it sucked. He didn't go into scopes used, calibers used, rifles used, any kind of techniques or equipment. Pretty crappy video if you ask me. For people wanting to get into LR hunting, you would think he would go into a little more details. I would save yourself some money and continue reading on this site. You'll learn far more then just watching some guy bang away at LR without telling you anything but "how far it was."

i saw the first one. it spurred me and several friends to buy senderos; at least to start with. we are shooting in a 1000 yard match in may. john burns new vid is supposed to be 10 hours long so i was just checking what others thought. thanks and good hunting ron

i knew nothing of long range shooting,
so i got the 3 DVD set
i don't like to call people,but i have not got anything good to say about the DVD set,so i will not say anything.

i have got more info in the last few days from hear,and guess what it cost me nothing.

thanks
chaps
Colin

I do alot af lurking not much posting on this site. I have learned a ton from all of the people who post. While I am just a beginner to long range hunting a buddy bought the videos and I watched them. I picked up some pretty good information not enough to go out and start dropping elk at 800 yards but I dont think he had that in mind. There is not a video 10 hours long that will do that. All in all I thought it was a good video. Good winter time entertainment.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.