John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Not sure if this is allowed but thought it was really neat, if not please delete...
Luke 19: 37 As he approached the road leading down from the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen: 38"Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!" 39But some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, rebuke your disciples." 40He answered, "I tell you, if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out!"

Allowed? Do we still have a Bill of Rights in this country and are they not given by our Creator?

There have been a lot of people who wanted to delete that over the past two thousand years.
Didn't happen did it? Even now in good old U.S. and A. there are people who want to delete that.

Last edited:
@orkan

Might give them a call but I'm sure a check would be fine brother!

Here's their contact:
You bet! Fire off a check and we'll be sure it enters the fund!

Santa's CPS Fund has one CPS being gifted, and we're $155 toward another. Wonderful and exciting!

I've come up with a very fun way of determining who will get the CPS gifts. It will be streamed live on Instagram. @primalrights if you're on there, and if you follow us, make sure you select the notification bell and ensure you'll be notified to all of our content.

"A merry heart is good medicine"

-Proverbs 17:22

"These are quotes to live your life by
not just your Christmas!!!!"

I truly enjoy giving a comment on rifles, ballistics, and gunsmith topics, but nothing is better than seeing John 3:16 because of what that verse did for me several years ago. I trusted in what it says and it has changed my life completely. It is the most important thing ever in my life.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.