GOD BLESS AMERICA and the rest of the world.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have been not watching the news since the 2020 election and when the WAR started in the Ukraine we turned the news back on.
What we have been seeing on the news the past two months and especially this past week saddens our hearts. The economy is in the tank, peoples 401ks and IRAs lost soo much that people can't retire and those that have don't have enough money to live off of. Judicial Branch of the our Government is under attack, we lost control of our sovereign Boarders.
We -US on LRH are very lucky to have such a good FREE Forum where we can discuss our hunting/shooting/reloading passions and share our great experiences. I would want this to continue for everyone and generations to come FOREVER!
We wish we didn't turn the news back on, but maybe that's why our Country is where it is now. SOME People don't know what is really going on and don't care.
Just asking for those that have faith in GOD please pray for all of us for PEACE in the world and pray for our Country-USA. The USA today is not what the Founding Fathers envisioned and not what most of us knew growing up and having Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!
Please PRAY for some stability in this world.

I believe "World Peace" is a phrase for Miss America contestants. I am not saying that I would not like to see it happen, but don't believe it will. I don't think our founding fathers felt it was possible either. That's why they established a constitution like none before it, and they gave us the right to speak and protect ourselves, amongst other rights. But, yes I will pray for stability in the world.

I certainly do pray for the people of Ukraine, and our own country, albeit not as much as I probably should.

The older I get though, the more I think I just see the world as irreparably broken by sin, and spiraling towards the end. Sounds more doom-and-gloomy than I probably actually perceive it. There IS a lot of beauty and wonder in the world, and we CAN definitely make an impact, now and eternally.

Probably not the time or place for me to get into all that... I will just say that I agree with you, and that prayers do not go unheard 🙂

I believe "World Peace" is a phrase for Miss America contestants. I am not saying that I would not like to see it happen, but don't believe it will. I don't think our founding fathers felt it was possible either. That's why they established a constitution like none before it, and they gave us the right to speak and protect ourselves, amongst other rights. But, yes I will pray for stability in the world.
Well I am far from Miss America and did say pray for Peace in the World and our Country not World Peace. Not splitting hairs.
I wish our Country could be "Autonomous" but without the good old USA supposedly being the World Leader - A lot of Regions of the World would collapse. A good example of what is happing now. The USA is not LEADING and a WAR that might have been prevented is now happening. Eastern Europe and Russia is the place where WWIII may start. Most Tacticians thought WWIII would start in the Middle East.
I just want what we still have today will be here for generations to come. Jill and I are people of Faith and Pray that Good over comes Evil.
There is no way the USA can be "Autonomous". Also everything we are see what is happening everyday in our country leaves much doubt that the USA can survive a the "REPUBLIC" it was intended to be.
Just asking for prayers and if enough people come to terms and get educated to what is happening maybe we still have a chance.
Really sad to see what is happening. 50 , 40. 30, 20 even TEN years ago could anyone say that where we are TODAY could never happen!

Well I am far from Miss America and did say pray for Peace in the World and our Country not World Peace. Not splitting hairs.
I wish our Country could be "Autonomous" but without the good old USA supposedly being the World Leader - A lot of Regions of the World would collapse. A good example of what is happing now. The USA is not LEADING and a WAR that might have been prevented is now happening. Eastern Europe and Russia is the place where WWIII may start. Most Tacticians thought WWIII would start in the Middle East.
I just want what we still have today will be here for generations to come. Jill and I are people of Faith and Pray that Good over comes Evil.
There is no way the USA can be "Autonomous". Also everything we are see what is happening everyday in our country leaves much doubt that the USA can survive a the "REPUBLIC" it was intended to be.
Just asking for prayers and if enough people come to terms and get educated to what is happening maybe we still have a chance.
Really sad to see what is happening. 50 , 40. 30, 20 even TEN years ago could anyone say that where we are TODAY could never happen!
I apologize if I misquoted you and I am not disagreeing with you. I also want what we have to go to our future generations. I always felt the day would come that Russia would try to reclaim the old USSR territory. I was in the generations of soldiers that trained to stop what is going on on Eastern Europe right now. I feel that if I were younger that I would be there now.
I would like to believe in world peace, but sadly men will always fight for one reason or another. It's been that way since Cain slew Able. I try not to get into politics or religion on this forum. But Iwant you to know that I do agree with you. Oh , and I am far from miss America also. Len, have a good day, Red.

I apologize if I misquoted you and I am not disagreeing with you. I also want what we have to go to our future generations. I always felt the day would come that Russia would try to reclaim the old USSR territory. I was in the generations of soldiers that trained to stop what is going on on Eastern Europe right now. I feel that if I were younger that I would be there now.
I would like to believe in world peace, but sadly men will always fight for one reason or another. It's been that way since Cain slew Able. I try not to get into politics or religion on this forum. But Iwant you to know that I do agree with you. Oh , and I am far from miss America also. Len, have a good day, Red.
OL Red I always like your hunting/shooting/reloading comments along with other comments on General Discission.
We are on the same page and grew up with the same values.
God Bless
Len

Just a follow up on what is going on in our own cities. Look at Philly, Chicago, Portland, ALL CALIFORNIA CITIES, Atlanta and many more.
We live in basically the country about 60 miles from Atlanta by roads. If you go East from Atlanta (super high crime rate) then Lithonia (high crime) then Conyers crime again the Covington still crime. Well we figured that where we live is hard working blue collar & farmers with everyone having going by the 2nd Amendment. The little town of Social Circle (6 miles away) and then North of us is Monroe (10 miles away I drive with a loaded firearm when driving there).
We have felt safe for years but lately crime is moving from Atlanta and increasing in our towns.
This past weekend Jill was feeding the goats in our field and saw a VAN drive slowly down the main road, 5 minutes later the VAN (evidently turned around). The VAN pulled half way into our road/driveway by the goat field gate where Jill was and a big person got out and walked to the gate. Jill asked rather politely what he wanted and this was a private drive. The man kept advancing and said he lost direction from I-20. Jill told him to leave and go back the way he came from. He did not leave. Jill called for SAMSON really loud, SAMSON was in the garage and charged out (he is 150 lbs). The person jumped into his van and took off. If SAMSON was not here Jill may have been attacked or abducted.
We now have to go back to carry side arms on our property. We did contact the Sheriff and was told that more criminals are looking for victims in the country.
*** is our Country coming to???
Anywhere that you live these days you need to pay attention what is going on in your surroundings.
Just mentioning this because Jill might not be here today if not for SAMSON and it scares the hell out of us and what about the next time. Even out here the Sheriffs told us crime is rampant
God Bless us all!

I am glad that Jill is OK. I remember when I was young, we did not lock the doors. We did not even have a door knob on the back door, just a handle on the outside. Today I lock my doors.

I was raised to embrace discipline and trials and a necessary part of life and character building. Probably an odd way to dbe raised for a millennial but would have been the majority view for those of you near 70 in age.

Half our country is incensed at the thought of even minor incursions on infanticide. Look at some of the protests this weekend, those performances and chants run as dark and evil as anything in history.

We've taught our kids for two years to fear everything, and treat their peers as bio Hazzard s. We raise them fat and lazy glued to a screen confused of basic biology, we allow the most confused to permanently mutilate themselves and scoff at the idea of protecting innocence. Our penalty is a radical increase in suicide, look at the national increase combined with the drop in average age.

Sadly I could go on for pages of the utter depravity our nation is engaged in.

It begs the question.. why should God bless America? My folks never gave rewards for bad behavior why should a heavenly father?

I pray, but it's "oh God forgive us".

I was raised to embrace discipline and trials and a necessary part of life and character building. Probably an odd way to dbe raised for a millennial but would have been the majority view for those of you near 70 in age.

Half our country is incensed at the thought of even minor incursions on infanticide. Look at some of the protests this weekend, those performances and chants run as dark and evil as anything in history.

We've taught our kids for two years to fear everything, and treat their peers as bio Hazzard s. We raise them fat and lazy glued to a screen confused of basic biology, we allow the most confused to permanently mutilate themselves and scoff at the idea of protecting innocence. Our penalty is a radical increase in suicide, look at the national increase combined with the drop in average age.

Sadly I could go on for pages of the utter depravity our nation is engaged in.

It begs the question.. why should God bless America? My folks never gave rewards for bad behavior why should a heavenly father?

I pray, but it's "oh God forgive us".
comfisherman
Couldn't agree with you more. I am sure that you could have wrote another 10 pages on our frustrations. I could do the same but trying to stay within the limits of LRH Policies.
This whole thing with Jill and a person disregarding out property. If I was home there could have been a different outcome.
We had these signs posted at a point in our driveway where you can back turn around out, but our signage meant nothing to the person and continued because he saw Jill.
It is sad times when you have to carry in your own yard to feed your stock because of outside threats.

Attachments

• Driveway Signs.jpg
    Driveway Signs.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
I was raised like many others here to respect people and their property. This cultural downturn in this country is very disheartening to us old school types. Where and when did this become so rampant and when and where will it end? CST thankfully the event ended the way it did but unfortunately this could have been anyones driveway nowadays