John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

First of Santa's CPS's will be chosen today!

We'll be live-streaming on instagram @primalrights at 3pm Mountain time. (roughly 30 mins from now)

We'll be doing another round of Santa's CPS selection on @primalrights instagram later today at 1PM mountain time. We're up to $1190. Spread the word and lets see if we can get CPS #3 secured for give-away. We have until midnight the night of the 25th to get it done!

Last edited:
@KSB209

Santa has selected you to receive a CPS! PM me with your real name, then email me at [email protected] with your address and phone number, and we'll get you slated for delivery! :) Merry Christmas! ... and be sure to thank the kind folks that have donated who have made this happen. :)

Brand new adventure for 2021, and I'd like you guys to come along with us.

Bullets from the Bible is something we've been doing daily on Gunhive. We've taken it to a different level and we're going to do a live stream as many days as we can pull it off. Even atheists have a desire to do what is right, so while I don't agree with their methods, I agree with the message. Do right, and do it every day. The same things that make me an honest student of the discipline while running a precision rifle, also allow me to be a good person. It is to that end I'd like to invite you to share in our quick messages each day by tuning into our Bullets from the Bible live stream each day. If you can't be there, you can always catch it on our youtube channel after we get it uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/primalrights

The first couple of episodes are already up. While the production quality and video quality is terrible due to Instagram's ugly compression... I'd like to think the message is what counts! We hope to improve as time goes on. Follow, subscribe, and turn on notifications! Share with others if you deem it worthy.

Introduction:

Episode 2:

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts