Jard J16 in Rifle Magazine

cowboyarcher

Anyone subscribe to this issue? I'm intrigued by the Jard J16 but cannot find a thing on it online and saw that it is tested in this issue. Would anyone be willing to scan a copy of the article and email it to me?

Thanks and God bless,

Adam

That's not a possibility with this rifle. The folding mechanism is made by Law Tactical and it says right on the back (when folded) that it is absolutely NOT meant to be fired in the folding position. The safety catch that prevents the bolt from falling out, MAY hold up to the force of the recoil...but it's not something worth trying. If that piece failed...you'd have a BCG sent strait into whatever body part was in line.

If the folding option interests you...go to the source and use it on your preferred AR...or swing onto Ebay and snag a cheap, (probably ******) Chinese knock off. One thing about those Chinese, it doesn't take them long to rip off a patent and try turning a buck.

Actually the J16 is a proprietary upper that does not recoil into the buffer tube allowing it to be folded and fire. No Law Tactical adapter as far as I can tell. Did you see it listed as such somewhere?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.