• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Iver Johnson AMAC 5100 .50bmg

trg41chris

I have a very good shape Iver Johnson AMAC 5100 in .50bmg that I would like to trade since I do not shoot it much. It is in very good condition and is very accurate. The rifle is in a Pelican 1750 case with a Super Sniper 10X scope with factory rings. I also have about 95 rounds of ball ammo I can add for the right deal. The package is worth over 4K and they are getting hard to find in this shape. I am really only looking for a FTF in the DFW area but do travel to OK pretty often. Things I am after are pretty varied so I will add a list of things I am most interested in, if you have something cool not on the list give me a try. Please email [email protected] for pics and a fast reply. Thanks.
H&K MK23 or USP Tactical
High end bolt guns in .308, .338LM or ???
H&K G3 or other black rifles
SA M1A Match rifle
High end AR's
High End AK's
Galil's
Tactical rifles and pistols

Bikes- sport or street
Fox Mustang's
Older mustangs
Gen 1 Bronco
Scout 800 or II
Watercraft

Omega Chronograph

I bought it on impulse and I am considering getting rid of it the same way so I am not too desperate. I really do not wish to ship since the package weighs over 60 pounds adn will be a real pain in the butt. Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer. Again if you have something cool you want to trade that I did not list try me, half the time I dont know what I want.

CASH price for the set with ammo $4200
Picasa Web Albums - chris - vest

Btt, trade for guns or optics. Will keep case and scope and sell rifle and ammo for less.

Last edited: