IVE LOSt IT Toatally.....

NYLES

Yea, Ive lost my mind would someone please help me find it!

Nov 17 Opening day in MS, What have I done? I went and bought 5 college football game tickets. LSU V/S Ole Miss.....Mom called Dad...Dad called me just to see if I was OK! Told him I wasnt sure. Is there a cure? for this foolish desease? Never missed an opening day I had any control over in my life.

Only excuss I can come up with is my team gonna win! and Ive never been to a college football game.

Yea, Ive lost my mind would someone please help me find it!

Nov 17 Opening day in MS, What have I done? I went and bought 5 college football game tickets. LSU V/S Ole Miss.....Mom called Dad...Dad called me just to see if I was OK! Told him I wasnt sure. Is there a cure? for this foolish desease? Never missed an opening day I had any control over in my life.

Only excuss I can come up with is my team gonna win! and Ive never been to a college football game.

There is only one "a" in "totally":D:p

no worries , I haven't gone on opening day for the last 9yrs , to manyy yo-yos out their that are trigger happy and generaly have **** walker hounds running all over the place , most of the time unless the weather is just perfect I'll skip opening week !!

Is the game in Death Vally or up in MS ??

(I can't ever remember if its Oxford or Starksville !!)

Go and enjoy the game its supposed to warm up after tonight anyway so it'll probably be back up in the mid 70's for the weekend and clear , thats much better football weather than hunting anyway

Maybe you can go up a day early and get in a morning hunt at Holly Springs NF before the game. I was never in any condition to be handling firearms after the games.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.