Its all in the chair

BOBCAT SNIPER

IN TEXAS WE HUNT AT NIGHT I USE A LOT OF MOUTH CALLS . AT NIGHT EVERY THING LOOKS THE SAME WHEN YOU GO OUT TO FIND WHAT YOU SHOT YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING THEM I HAVE A WAY THAT I INCREASE MY SHOT TO FIND RATIO
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg

Last edited:
20101223_3437.jpg

WHAT U DO IS WHEN YOU SHOOT DONT MOVE CHAIR THE GUN IS MOVED WITH THE JACK UP AND DOWN AND LEFT AND RIGHT IS CONTROLED BY THE FEET ONCE YOU SHOOT DONT MOVE LEAVE GUN ALONE GUN IS ON EMPTY SHELL SEND BUDDY OUT TILL HIS NEE IS IN CROSS HAIR OF SCOPE THE CAT WILL BE WITHIN 10 FEET EVERY TIME

We shoot a 22-250 that we load 55 grain nosler balistic tip with 21.5 grains of 10x powder gun is not loud we have hit in mouth at 350 yards but thats 11inch drop at 350 yards but no hide damage

this youtub vidio is my son shooting in the chair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMLjLW4X5o&feature=youtube gdata player.
He is 10 shooting 338 rum but the guy taking vidio did not do very good ME LOL but u can see how the chair is ajusted if his legs were longer the chair would not move. At night the light is on and always alined with the gun u never have to adjust light to shoot it moves with the chair

The night we killed 14 and a dawg that rancher told me he didn't have cats on his ranch just dawgs we killed 35 cats on 5 trips to that ranch the cats averaged 125.00 each thar year killed 78 what I do is call for a bout 5 min then if I don't see one I move about 1/4 mile and do it again I gow about 3 miles and turn around and drive back threw were I called and a lot of the times we see cat in that area on way back then stop truck and finish working him in cats have bad case of add so they get distracted a lot u have to keep changing and read cats to see what they like another thing is some times when they get spooked the will run a strait line away they will always go 1/4 mile in that direction so u can head them off and still kill them they also love it when it's raining and how many people don't hunt full moon the night we killek 14 was a full moon dawg are a litle different we hunt then with buggies in the day we take about 10 buggies with a driver and a gunner we line up on vince line about 500 yards apart and sain the pastures dew drive until one gets up and then the race is on. The driver is trying to run over the dawg before the gunner gets him killed gunner has 2 baneli shot guns with 9 round in mag u shoot and grab next gun all the while running 60 miles per hour cross country a lot of times we kill over 100 in a weekend going this and a lot of beer!

all the west texans I ever knew were crazy. I don't see any exceptions here.:rolleyes:
Beer and Benellis. the new peas and carrots.

nice bunch of cats. At a buck and a quarter apiece they prolly paid for the ammo. And some of the gas.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.