Issues with my Shooter App

4xforfun

On my old Galaxy S-2 my Shooter App worked great. Now that I have upgraded to an S-5, none of my environmental parameters are saved. I used to put the enviro parameters in and every time I opened the app it was right there.....saved...just had to change the distance or what ever needed changing. Even when I changed guns, it was all right there, saved. Now, EVERY TIME I open up the app I have to re enter the days parameters.....everything...top to bottom. It is very annoying when I am shooting steel at various distances and directions and with different guns because I have to enter everything....top to bottom.......EVERY TIME!!!! I buzzed over to the on line manual, but didn't see anything applicable to my problem.

Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong???

Thanks,
Tod

OOPS..... You know, I never had to do it on my old phone....I don't think, anyway....old age and being a tecnology ZIT is a TERRABLE COMBO!! Anyway,I tweeked my settings and I have a shoot this weekend. I will see hopw things go.

Thanks for the help,
Tod

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.