• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ISO/WTB 264 Win Mag

wildfire120

Hey guys, new to the forum, was referred by a fellow South Dakotan. I'm in search of a 264 win mag. preferably a Remington 700 with a 26" barrel, but I am open to other ideas.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

have cash, ammo, and guns for trade. have a bunch of 17 mach 2 I would trade for the right deal, just to sweeten it up

I have a friend who has a Remington 700 Sendero ll SS 264 mag fluted that's been shot 21 times. He has the box and all papers

--------------------1375.00 SHIPPED------
Thanks

I have everything here to build one Remington or Winchester action the Winchester has already been trued I have a #4 brux 1-8.5 twist barrel and a hs precision a2 stock for the Winchester

I have a trued Remington action with a #4 Fluted Benchmark barrel chambered in .264wm. I also has one of my 4 port brakes on it. It's just a barreled action and the action is blued with a stainless barrel. Without measuring it I think the barrel is 25.5" long.

Macs Gunworks in Gillette has a beautiful one, carbon fiber stock 26" with brake, just seen it today. 307-696-9852 Chucks cell # . tell him Don Baldwin sent you.

Recent Posts